At Knife Machines Tools and Supplies (KMTS), we are dedicated to providing knife makers with the highest quality materials and tools available. Our team of experts have years of experience in the knife making industry and are passionate about helping others bring their knife making visions to life.
Our product offerings range from premium knife making steels and handle materials, to the latest in grinding and finishing equipment. We also offer a variety of workshops and presentations taught by world-renowned knife makers, providing our customers with the opportunity to learn from the best in the business.
At KMTS, we understand the importance of creating a quality knife and strive to provide our customers with the resources they need to make it happen. Whether you are a seasoned professional or just starting out, we are here to support you every step of the way.
So, why wait? Join the KMTS community today and start crafting the knife of your dreams!
To all KMTs Customers
In accordance to the POPIA law we are required to ask two questions to all KMTs' clients:
1. Do you want to be part of this group?
2. Do you agree that you will not use any other member of the group's personal information anywhere else for any reason without said persons consent?
If you do not agree please remove yourself from the group immediately. If you stay in the group, it means that you agree to both.
Dear KMTs Customer
We want to thank you for being a valued customer to KMTs. We want you to know that the health and wellbeing of our customers, our employees and our community is our top priority, and we are closely monitoring the evolving situation regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19).
We are currently open for business and our team has been developing policies, procedures and preventive measures to minimize risks – which includes and is not limited to:
- Staying up to date on the latest developments and recommendations from federal, state and local public health officials
- Increasing the frequency of disinfection practices for surfaces in our showroom as well as back of store operations areas
- Installed a wash basin with soap and blow dryer at the customer entrance and making hand sanitizer available throughout the store
- Providing awareness materials for all employees to train in protection measures including staying home and away from the workplace if they are sick, respiratory etiquette and proper hand hygiene.
- Offering customers more opportunities to connect with us in a manner that ensures they feel safe and comfortable, such as setting up appointment times to work with staff one-on-one and offering virtual touchpoints through our website, social media and mobile applications.
Additionally, we will continue to follow guidance from local authorities regarding further developments.
Your peace of mind is of utmost importance to us, and we hope this better informs you of the additional measures we have put in place with the safety of customers and employees in mind.
Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
With kind regards,
The KMTs Team